Friday, December 23, 2005

New Links

I had to add a few links to the sidebar-- please check them out. First there is a very good website created by some Notre Dame grads who went on to service in various capacities and in various parts of the world. The breadth of information and testimonial availablehere is incredible- a valuable resource.

Following that are links to three other Senegal volunteer blogs from my training group.
Evan is an agroforestery volunteer in the central region of the country, near Kaffrine
Lauren is an eco-tourism volunteer in the beautiful delta region
Kari is a fellow small enterprise development volunteer in my region but in a smaller town.

There experiences are rich and varied, I hope you benefit from reading about them!

All my best, Merry Christmas!

Meryl

1 comment:

Brian McElroy said...

Hi Meryl!
Thanks for putting a link to www.launchnd.com, I hope we can look forward to having an article from you! Your blog is great, I can't wait to see some photos. Good luck and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
-Brian